4 week of study

4 week of study

от Ruslan Matri -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVE.

1. Got a Mentor, found a common language, the second week we go out on video - a conversation 2. Was on the weekend at Nyasa Yoga (4-hour retreat) with teachers MOYU (Peter) 3. In St. Petersburg, warm and mild autumn

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

Thought over the work of the areas of Yoga: Mantra, Nyasa. I began to delve into the details in more detail. I noticed how the regular practice of Yoga enriched and saturates life with Bhava. Prana has grown at times, there is a lot of people wanting to do. There is "more" time - that is, it has become more productive to use. It's only the beginning !!!

03. MY YOGA INSPIRED PER WEEK.

Practiced Nyasa with experienced senior colleagues at the Nyasa retreat. I felt the strength, power and kindness of Satsang.

04. MY THANKS AND PRAISES.

I want to thank my curator Vasily Vichar for the subtlety, sincerity and wisdom ...

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

Started blogging on Yoga in VK. Thinking over the promotion and coverage of yoga. I began to delve into my favorite sections of Yoga in more detail

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE PER WEEK.

* Tue * - Hatha..1.5 hours // Aero - 60 min * Wed * - Hatha..1.5 hours * Fri * - Kriya..1.5 hours Aero - 60 min * Sat * - Kriya (from Cute) - 1.5 hours

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.

I try, if something is not clear, I write to the curators and the mentor ...