Emotions in the 2nd week of training

Emotions in the 2nd week of training

от Tatiana Istomina -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. Got behind the wheel for the first time in 3 months, overcoming the fear of driving!! 2. Enjoyed the beauty of Krasnaya Polyana and realized that I want to stay here for now. 3. I am glad that I am setting up nutrition and austerities: on Mondays I do not eat, do not talk and turn off gadgets, on Fridays only fruits and vegetables.4. It's great that the sons, after 4 years of complete freedom, disconnection from general education schools, duties, society and overcoming, the next period has come and studies are set up, relations with their father and his family, duties have appeared, they are included in the social process.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

Understanding what my manifestations are. Before acting, I increasingly direct attention to where this desire arose from. In many cases, understanding of the causes of many previously unconscious actions comes, I notice something that touches me, causes violent emotions. I realized that I was ripe for deeper meditations and observation of my body, feelings, thoughts.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

Inspiration and joy from being included in the learning process. How I love it when information is backed up by practice. I look forward to new discoveries. I would like to understand how the body works thoroughly, and this requires knowledge of anatomy. I continue to rediscover hatha yoga, which I often avoided, because it was difficult for me and I had to overcome myself.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I want to thank the curator Oleg for the accessible, soft and environmentally friendly communication of knowledge, Mila for the practice of hatha yoga, my mentor Elena for the support and inspiration to practice!!

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow. I continue to study yoga courses - I have passed the axiomatics, but every day I return to it. There was an interest in studying the anatomy of the body and the English language, I even bought a notebook to write down English words. And anatomy attracted from early childhood, and finally the desires are fulfilled, there is a time and a place! Enjoy the freedom of movement! Even now, when autumn comes - by car with a tent and sleeping bags, I can easily stop anywhere and observe and absorb the beauty of nature. I am glad that I can devote myself completely to everything I want to do, I am glad that I set up a passive income and all everyday issues are easily and quickly resolved, I am glad that I love austerities,

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

Every day hatha, kriya, pranayama and mantra yoga for 1.5-2 hours. I focus more on the use of methods of consciousness and hatha yoga

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

Difficulties overcome, everything is very interesting!