First week of training

First week of training

от Tatiana Istomina -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. I started helping a friend to make repairs in the apartment and I feel pleasure when I leave for work.2. I spent 10 days in the mountains - it's incredibly filling and beautiful 3. I talked with the children and the father of the children in a positive way with kind and warm feelings

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I'm learning to accept myself as anyone without going into guilt or depreciation. I just eat. And sometimes I see my path clearly and clearly for several months ahead, and sometimes I live one day. The main thing I see is a global goal.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

Inspired by the beginning of training, a lot of new and incomprehensible, but everything is solved. I practiced yoga at the UPA, hatha yoga for me is the most difficult and fascinating, inspired by the skills of the teacher. I know that I can do it with time - the main thing is regular practice

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I want to thank my mentor for support and understanding. I want to thank the teacher of hatha yoga for inspiring me to practice

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow. I continue to study the axiomatics of yoga. It inspires and I want to learn more and more about yoga, myself and the whole world. Thanks to yoga classes, I am in good physical shape - climbing and descending from the mountains was difficult, but after 2 days I am ready to go conquer the mountains again.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

Every day hatha, kriya, pranayama and mantra yoga for 1.5-2 hours. I increase time in balance poses, totally immerse myself in Shavasana

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

It is not yet clear how to record the broadcast and post it on the website and YouTube channel. But on Saturday I called the person in charge and I will learn everything.