Feedback on the Black Sea Festival 2022 in Durso and a seminar on Tantra Tattva

Feedback on the Black Sea Festival 2022 in Durso and a seminar on Tantra Tattva

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

I was at the Black Sea festival for about a week, I liked it very much. I'm going there for the second time, was before a year ago on the previous one. Nice atmosphere, you live in nature in a tent.

Changing a cozy apartment for field conditions, you experience such an interesting reboot, you live according to a new schedule, several physical yoga practices a day, lectures, meals on a schedule - all this rebuilds your day from the city and, in contrast, you begin to see better how much time and effort you have in fact.

In ordinary life, all the strength and attention imperceptibly flow away to habits and seemingly some little things. And so, when you pull yourself out of them, you better start to see it clearly that you don’t have to spend time on them, generally speaking, you just forgot that you do a lot in the city on autopilot (YouTube, some household trifles). In contrast to life in nature for a week, you begin to see this very clearly. And it's liberating. Coming back, you already begin to think when something stereotyped asks back into your life, there is a choice that you can use

Regarding the seminar. It is always interesting to listen to Vadim Valerievich. During his speech, there are often remarks in response to which in the format of a lecture it is not always possible to share, but this always gives rise to interesting thoughts and reasoning inside.

At the festival, every time such a special atmosphere is created among those present, some kind of rhythms and communication. For a short time, you get to plunge into this atmosphere of life with like-minded people when you are constantly nearby. Everything is different in the city, you see each other for a short time and often there is not enough time to spend around each other so that some remarks or thoughts or turns in communication mature, and here you have a much deeper opportunity to communicate, not in a hurry and appears the possibility of some conversations that would hardly have arisen in the rush of the city when you accidentally only cross paths for a couple of minutes. In communication, as in asanas in hatha, there is gaining time in each other's company until some turns in the dialogues open up.

I don't miss a single seminar on Tantra, this time, like last year, I held it as part of the festival. If you want depth even just in yoga, then this is the part you should pay attention to. Some things are repeated, some new, but what is interesting, some thoughts and ideas need to be heard many many times before at some point they do not click and the same thought does not open for you from a new facet and does not will bring to another level of understanding of the subject (which will eventually affect both your practice and everyday life).

The translators are great, it's a big deal and it's very cool that the university has the opportunity to take over the translation of such serious texts on Tantra.

Thanks to everyone who was able to come and participate online and in person!