How I increase my freedom through trust to the Universe

How I increase my freedom through trust to the Universe

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

I always say that for me Yoga has a practical character, I am always pragmatic and live according to a plan. But before Yoga entered to my life, the main point of support for me was myself and partly Faith in the God. Of course, at that time there was no talk of any Higher Self, and even more so about the Absolute. With the dense entry of yoga into my life, I had two points of support, the Higher Self and the Absolute, and the main trust in the Universe. All these factors helped me to change my life, become brave, make decisions without even seeing the end point, but believing that the Universe will take care of me and help me. Now for me the postulate that "Yoga expands freedom" is filled with the deepest meaning, because I felt and rediscovered it. I can say that thanks to the opened points of support, I have increased my freedom, I plan my life on my own, I am responsible for every decision I make.

The level of awareness increases, the level of self-knowledge always opens from different sides and plays with new colors. Thanks to yoga, thanks to all the teachers of IOYU, thanks to the Universe for an incredible window of opportunity and a great chance to discover this great system of self-exploration!