Yoga course 140.Meditation
We are very glad to see you here and we hope to be useful offering you our Yoga Courses. Here you will find some information about online courses and what you will be able to learn if you continue using our website.
Estimated time for passing entire course: 3 hours 00 minutes:
About the course "Meditation"Welcome to the courseon meditation! You are a step away from finding very useful information on diversity of yoga and possibility for every person to find the most suitable kind of yoga. Most of the people get surprised when they find out that yoga is not only about hatha yoga, meditation and breathing exercises. Yoga may help you to open up your inner potential and feel better. Do not waste your time!
- It is very easy to study here. and start studying the first step.
- When you have finished with the material, you will have to pass a test. If you do not pass the test, please repeat the step.
- If you receive a sufficient grade, you may continue with the next step. It will become visible only when you have passed the test well.
- When all steps are completed, you need to do and hand in the homework. Afterwards you will receive the access code for the next course.
If there are any difficulties, let us know firstname.lastname@example.org!
The description of the theoretical part of the course on meditationYoga gives us a wonderful method that is called 'meditation'.
The goal of meditation yoga is the same as the goal of all yoga as a whole: self-exploration, acquisition of freedom from all the limiting factors.
Meditation theory is as strict as mathematics. Knowing it you can deduce the answers to the most unexpected and difficult questions.
Without the theory meditation is just a set of contradictory and sometimes mutually exclusive practices that work for one person but not for the other.
That is why it is highly important to learn the theory of meditation.
This course will provide you with sufficiently rich material on meditation in understandable and accessible language, including many different examples in order to understand better the theory of meditation.
The following steps you are going to discover in the course:
- What is yoga? Principles of yoga. History of yoga.
- Meditation through the prism of the axiomatics of yoga
- Meditation in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Methods of Energy and Consciousness
- Our wishes and potential of the will
What is yoga? Principles of yoga. History of yoga.
Meditation through the prism of the axiomatics of yoga.
Meditation in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.