Week 197. About "special wway"

Week 197. About "special wway"

от Kir Pit -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVE. 

1. paid for the online exam, I continue to prepare for the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali; 

2. Mom finally started using her smartphone and liked it; 

3. got a second vaccination against covid; 

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES. 

Interestingly, "finding your own special path" - both on a national scale and individually, is this a mixture of what? On the one hand, the form of selfishness "I am so unique, the experience of others is not a decree for me", most likely, has its roots in the fear of "strangers", "others", read foreigners as well. The same algorithm works in the mind as in MZPR ("let's tell him a fairy tale, how unique he is with his problems, which no one else has and what to do about it is not clear, and therefore you can do nothing!). on the other hand, such a form of fear as self-doubt: “I cannot do the way others do something, therefore I will pretend that I have my own way?” Obviously, I took the fact that the microcosm is useful from the Axiomatics of Yoga. The human and the macrocosm of the Universe are connected, and using the example of processes in one world, you can analyze processes in another. 

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK. 

Communication with those who want to work in the IT department of MYU gives a charge of inspiration. I would like to help those who in his aspirations he is similar to me. 

04. MY THANKS AND PRAISE 

I praise all who have found in themselves what they want to convey to others. I praise those who equip the educational process of MYU and spend their time helping others. I praise all the living, for what you are (I know that we are all part of the same white! 

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF. 

I praise myself for the ability to turn defeat into victory and learn from it. 

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE PER WEEK.  

Every morning - gymnastics in the form of hatha yoga (several sequences of asanas), 15-45 minutes; daily small pranayama; several times a week - meditation for 15 or 30 minutes. The rest is episodic (mantra, evening hatha). I have had this regime for several months.