01. MY THREE POSITIVES.
1. Seminar - increased concentration of yoga in a day.
2. Started marathon 108 “OY” - record yourself on video the first time and post it in the public domain with all the shortcomings. Here “OY” is open yoga and an exclamation when you see what happened)
3. Frost and sun, you want to go for a walk
02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.
Interesting observations of how everything changes when you read out loud and in the public domain. Suddenly, the meaning of what you read begins to unfold more widely, you want to think about the topic of what you read, argue, discuss with someone and “make everyone happy” with your new point of view.
Is the effect related to pronunciation or more to do with emotions and experiences, as others might judge?
There were just lectures about the brain and the limbic system, which “in a state of uncontrolled excitement suppresses the rational activity of the Cortex” and for which our social status is important. This creates the possibility of self-motivation, self-control, through instinctive-hormonal control from the limbic system. A quick learning method - if you want to learn to swim, jump into the middle of the lake.
Only, probably, over time the feelings will dull and it will not be so important what you said and how many mistakes you made and motivation may stop working...
03. MY YOGA INSPIRATION IN A WEEK.
I thought that after the seminar the body would need to rest for a long time, since there was a high load, but it turned out the opposite, I gained strength, the usual blue kriya now seems too simple.
04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.
To all those who help us in life.
05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.
I overcame my embarrassment and started publishing myself.
06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*
1-1.5 hours a day, 5 days a week. Plus three days at the seminar.
07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*
There is not enough time for everything.