Best February

Best February

by Tatiana Istomina -
Number of replies: 0

This month is the best! Well, of course, after November and the seminar near Moscow. And he is the best because he passed a new experience - the first exam. Also Moscow and new places, new people, new feeling. New neural connections are born. I notice that I have always loved to perceive the world from the side of Consciousness, through knowledge, information and observation. Now comes the understanding of beauty, harmony, the laws of Rita through music, the beauty of nature, communication with loved ones, through the feeling of the body, through the method of Energy. I also monitor my life for compliance with the principles, as they began to open up in a new way. Especially the first one - non-harming, I was surprised to discover that I often cause physical harm to myself, and spiritual harm to others, because I don’t really feel either my body or my feelings. I began to pay more attention to the body, paying attention to it in practices, nutrition, convenience, temperature. With the feeling of the body, it is interesting, as if all sensations are turned off at the minimum wage - by 20 percent, so as not to interfere. And with feelings and emotions - when I keep a diary, it is difficult to determine what I feel - I have to open a table of feelings in order to understand what I feel. It's emotional intelligence. In general, in the process ... Life and games ....