Family

Family

от Alena Gimalova -
Количество ответов: 0

Family relationships and yoga are very compatible and useful. The study of yoga gives many answers to questions. It's like a universal school for life. Having three children, I have already formed a small teaching experience and now a new, more in-depth experience is being formed. I believe that if someone in the family is against studying at a yoga university, it's just out of ignorance and fear. The family begins to ask for more attention, care, affairs, etc. This month was irritable for me and it was very surprising for me, since this had not happened before. I can't concentrate on the lesson, on personal practice, and any noise knocked me out of the rut along which I was moving, and yet I just kept doing, although I didn't always manage to work out. In the last week of November, everything settled down, because I decided not to hold on to the track, but to trust the universe, for which I thank her and thank myself for the faith. Last week there was a lesson of self-belief, every day I was faced with situations that put my faith in doubt and yet the inner feelings said : You can do it! Good job! Hold on and go further, higher! I believe that I can do it! And you know, I've been walking with the Ganesha mantra all week, and yesterday I found out that my eldest daughter recites the mantra before going to bed and it helps her fall asleep in peace and harmony. Now we have such an interesting period in our family, we are all together in the same space, I think this is a great moment to be together. And finally, I will say that yoga cannot interfere or oppose your life, it can only direct you to goodness and harmony, and if your relationship between each other does not go well and is heating up, then simply, you are a student, take the first step, pacify your pride, your fears, your perfectionism, your fears, just put them aside for later and with a smile hug your person with whom you go to bed and wake up, who runs and hooligans here and there, who asks you to be careful and put on a hat, who makes jam and knits things, who just talks to you at work or just a neighbor at the desk.