The 8th week. The week of patience.

The 8th week. The week of patience.

от Taisia Ermolaeva -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. I bought myself a beautiful down jacket 2. Organized one important event at work 3. I chose and ordered home appliances

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I've never thought about the importance of business cards, although I often turn to them for work. Now I thought about the fact that I neglected this tool in vain.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

I didn't do much yoga this week because of my health, but at the same time I feel the world around me very subtly. And my intuition has started to work great, I now trust myself more than before. And in general, I began to see life lessons during the lesson itself, and not when you already get a bunch of punches and sit analyzing улыбаюсь)

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I praise the managers, who helped me with the home appliances улыбаюсь I praise my Yura that he perfectly controls his emotions and is always positive. I praise my dog for her courage. I praise my mom for being more positive!

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I praise myself that I took a break and stopped forcing myself to keep up with everything. It turns out that the most difficult thing for me is to start treating myself with care. I praise myself for doing this this week more often.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

I did an eye cria every time my eyes got tired of the monitor. Also stretched the neck and back.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

None