emotions 7 week

emotions 7 week

от Alena Gimalova -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. I bought a subscription to the gym. This is a real achievement for me, I am an adherent of classes everywhere, but not in the halls

2. Managed to do karma work. 

3. I didn't get a job. So I'm just glad about it, even though the place was good, but it came to an understanding that I would not get movement to my goal there, it was as if I was swept into the future and returned to my place.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

How well our training is built, you remember everything that you have already studied and strengthen the material with a fresh look. I went a little ahead and saw the cleansing practice of Vadim Openyoga and remembered from where I got into the habit of expressing myself in simple words)

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

Inspiration is yoga, Vadim, Elena Lebed, Larisa Skibina and all those who lead our UPZ, yoga of prostration, hatha, Kriya mantra, pranayama. So I want to cover as much as possible.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I thank my mentor Larisa Skibina, curators Alexandra and Oleg, I thank our elder and her assistant. I thank all the guys in my group. I thank all the students of MOIU. And I also thank everyone who came up with Open Yoga courses. Thanks to Vadim Openyoga, for teaching me to express myself simply and without problems and just thank you. I thank Elena Brahman for Nidra yoga. I thank the English class for their lessons. I thank my ancestors and parents.

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm good. Posted a post on anatomy in the social network.networks. Karma has done the job. I did a cleansing practice. And I brought more practice into my life. I took a step to meet the universe.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

Every day Hatha, Kriya, Pranayama and mantra yoga for an hour. Finally mastered the pose of the bridge I stand confidently.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

A link to an important lecture on the yoga of Falling in Love has flown off. Friends, tell me who to contact?