Emotions 5 week

Emotions 5 week

от Alena Gimalova -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. Positive is the completion of all registrations at the yoga school sites. 2. Harmonious space of the house. 3. Increase in practice hours.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

My discovery is that there was a desire to study IT technologies, from which I ran for a very long time, and there is talent) Also, my eldest daughter opened up to me from a new side, as an equally conscious resident.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

Inspiration in life!

Yoga inspired the development of a new branch of consciousness. Deeper. The main inspiration for me is KRIYA Yoga.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I thank my curators Alexandra and Oleg for their support and answers to my questions and guidance in that direction) Great praise to Vadim OpenYoga without your lectures, I would study longer and longer)

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm good. Posted a repost of articles on social networks. I started looking for a karma job with all my might and decided on what I want to do. I praise myself for the great work done in these two weeks. I did a good job, I made a synopsis of all the missed SZ, a synopsis of KRIY for personal practice.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

Yoga practice almost every day. In my personal practice, I try to introduce new poses. I watch English yoga and practice English a little.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

Difficulty in personal practice, we have a vacation I can't retire.