The fourth week

The fourth week

от Taisia Ermolaeva -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVE MOMENTS.

1. Parents came to visit me. 2. We have decided how to spend holidays. 3. I went to the body massage.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I did yoga in the evening. At first I did it through effort, but due to the fact that I picked up the exercises correctly (I chose yoga for beginners) after 10-15 minutes everything went like clockwork. I got great pleasure from finding time in my schedule. I did a total of 4 workouts during the week. It turns out that you can find time for everything, you just need to have a desire and prioritize tasks correctly.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

The second principle of yoga works! It's about prioritization and about discarding everything that does not contribute to achieving your goal. This week I said "no" more often than usual, but I did it for my own good. All last week I have been suffering because I tried to catch up everywhere.  While resting, I felt guilty for not doing anything! This week I have clearly prioritized tasks and skipped some meetings. And I felt MUCH better!

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I thank my mentor for the exercises for beginners that she sent. I thank my beloved for helping me this week with the dog and taking care of her in my absence. I praise my mom for her perseverance in her work and dad for his deeds that he did for the benefit of his family and for the care that he shows to all of us. I praise my teacher for her bright mind, optimism and for constantly reminding us how important it is to be together.

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I learned to separate important tasks from less important ones and learned to find time for practice. I hope that I will keep this attitude for future weeks. And all this week I've been learning to overcome my laziness and get out of the state of tamas! Judging by the results of the week, I succeed.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

I did 4 yoga classes (2 kriya and 2 hatha), I'm trying to learn handstand, I did eye kriya every time my eyes got tired of the monitor

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

Still have difficulties with the Redmine.