Emotions from the first week of education

Emotions from the first week of education

от Taisia Ermolaeva -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVE MOMENTS.

1. During this weekend the whole family went to the forest.We even took our dog, which was  a real blessing for her 2.  I began to get up a little earlier, because I did not want to rush and enjoyed the morning routine instead. 3. My teacher, who is 92 years old, recovered from the coronavirus! Her health has improved a lot and we will be able to see each other soon.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I was thinking about the background events of our life. You can't be focused 100% of your day. Some actions somehow become mechanic. Previously, my concentration was entirely on my job. I was instantly involved in all processes as soon as I entered the office.And the house, the family routine and were simply erased from my memory, they seemed to pass by. This week I brought the house to the first place. I thought about all the little things: I looked out the window of on the way to work, played with dog during our morning walk, cooked breakfast slowly and thoughtfully. In general, I enjoyed everyday routine and saw a real beauty in it!

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

I thought about the fact that a person can't HELP but cause harm. No process can be harmless.For some reason, these words made me feel good. It thought  that there is an ideal model of behavior. If you do not live like that, you will earn bad karma.And now I understand that everything is fine, I can calm down and search for my OWN  way of life. And there are other ways to fulfill the first principle of yoga.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Thanks to the people who developed the website and these courses.It's such a great job.. yes, something is not perfect, but it's a lot of work. What is more it was made free of charge!

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I though more about my own needs and went to bed earlier, ate less junk food and started cooking for myself (it is a real breakthrough for me).

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE DURING A WEEK. *

I read the mantra "om namo bhagavate vasudeva" every time I was angry or worried. Meditated before going to bed.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

The website did not work correctly, so I had to take tests several times. Everyone in my group had such a problem, so we told our tutor and she helped.