Control classes: experience, overcoming, ego.

Control classes: experience, overcoming, ego.

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

Control classes and submission of templates - this is not an easy task, a multifactorial test, excitement, experience. It seems that I learned the pattern and rehearsed at home, and even my EGO praised me, saying, but you are almost ready to go out on the mat and teach. But, when I ended up on the mat, handed over to the teachers of the KZ, then everything did not go according to plan. The words were forgotten, the excitement went off scale, and even the questions clarifying from the teachers, and now I’ve already lost my way, I’m talking nonsense “the knees look forward” and I mentally ask myself: “what about the knees have eyes”))) This was my first experience and I really I am grateful to the teachers for their countless questions, corrections and for showing me an example of how it can be when you teach, what mistakes students can make. And already for the second short circuit I came not so tense, pranayama before the test helped a lot, calmed my thoughts, relaxed and I trusted the Universe!