Methods of consciousness in your work

Methods of consciousness in your work

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1) had a rest on the weekend

2) I found an application for electronic payment, which can be connected to WordPress on the website of our yoga store, and I found the official website of the Sberbank itself.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

Methods of consciousness and karma yoga work

trial experiment with some kind of fixed work, I take programming in my simulator

The practice is kind of like guided meditation. where you take some activity and try to do it little by little. It is going very hard, but there is progress. mainly they try to increase the time of work so gradually, as if to build up brain and strong-willed muscles, so that they can work purposefully in those areas that are of interest and importance, but at the same time not lead to disgust for this section and not abandon it, so I move slowly, I take a little experience every day, sometimes even just for 5-8 minutes, where I consciously sit down and do something. Sometimes every other day, as it turns out, it is important to vector and at least do at least something sometimes, albeit a little and not very often, but try to observe / periodically.

It's incredibly hard for me to do things like this. It corrupts the fact that everything always happens to me quite easily, he gets sick with allergies, which I have developed, as if observing my inertia until now, almost that I shake his fetus, and in many cases this symptom of exacerbation of cardiac activity has not atrophied. Basically, I use a powerful method of energy, under the influence of inspiration, directly feeling the respiratory organs, for hiding everything that has accumulated, but releasing that this is not enough. more precisely, it’s not so ... it’s not free and I’m losing a lot without it, just like I’m missing out on a huge benefit without (without conscious practices of doing something directed)

Great progress, when he began to regularly practice increased attention, hatha, this case of using the will, just like a stone moved, which I could not move at all for a very long time, finding myself and sitting down, doing something in different cases became easier. Regular production practice, although not yoga, although yoga is actually easier, regular production practice allows you to gradually develop this skill of volitional impulse / effort.

As in the practice of hatha at the beginning, in the practice of activities one does not need to start from anything above. start small, even if long, to this. Anything is better than nothing, even 5 minutes once a week. Someone will say bullshit. no, not bullshit. Keep your willful attention on what you have to do (should not be the right word, rather take into account the necessity for yourself, the importance in order to do it). Gradually, it even lingers for a long time, but lingers over and over again, like this, sits down and does something, even a little bit, but once a week, then every other day, you miss it somewhere, but you probably won’t cross this slash when you throw on at all. For me personally, it's better to do less than to do more and quit.

The habit works on the muscles of the strong-willed will grow. Over time, they will do more, and you won’t even notice how this outcome will be. Give yourself time, don't force it. the main attention is that it is important and necessary for you to remember. Pick up your pace. Don't listen to anyone. No one will find your rhythm except you. Advice is good, but thinking about your head is all the same. If the advice does not work for you, then find the strength to say to yourself "no thanks, I'll figure it out myself." The main result, if there is progress.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

I practice yoga at work (there is a possibility), it helps a lot with my back, I got up straight and bent for about 10 minutes, as I rebooted, once every 2-3 hours it’s very good, more often, but for now, as it is. And that's good

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Alexander Brami for the wonderful practice of hatha on Saturday morning, I was just at work and worked out with pleasure through the broadcast. Thank you

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

every day hatha from 15 to 40 minutes + replaced the push-up squat press for a cardio workout for a while, I want to drive blood and heart, the body is required. Personally, I like cardio more, but it doesn’t work out that way for me personally. I respect, good yoga, but for now it’s easier for me to use regular cardio from YouTube for this purpose

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

I don’t pay attention to the steps a little, the focus shifted, but I constantly returned to their strength and did tests.

=================================

Sometimes I watch series one or two episodes a week somewhere.

there is one such series, in the Russian translation of the World of the Wild West (and it's not really about that))

I find a huge number of parallels with real life and with this loop of endless births and deaths, the wheels of samsara. Just an interesting analogy

I will not spoil the plot, from one episode it will become clear about