I tense and relax my muscles with simple exercises. Little by little but regularly

I tense and relax my muscles with simple exercises. Little by little but regularly

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1) walked along the embankment in the evening, a beautiful view, the setting sun, the weather outside is just super

2) went to a hardware store, bought little things around the house, unwind)

3) I work out every day, loading the muscles a little, I feel very good, definitely better, I even have some kind of lightness in my head and my work ability has grown, my back gets less tired at work

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

The same as last week, I observe the effect of muscle tension on the body. About a week has passed, the effect is extremely positive if you do not go too far. Regularity and small loads, without even bringing to sweat the effect on the general tone and some kind of "charge" I want to do something, there is clarity in the head, the body is conscious and clear, too (it's hard to explain)

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Konstantin Umnov for the video on Yandex metrics, it was interesting

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I move) I do something at my own pace where there is time. The main thing is that I keep regularity, even if I don’t get to devote so much time to different areas, but at least five minutes, at least I just think about them, and when strength appears, I continue to act

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

every day hatha 10-20min, maybe I missed a day somewhere.

I added a small physical load during the day, because. I noticed that it affects the general condition well and somehow positively affects the ability to work and motivation. I do press squats and push-ups without counting even, just for 20 minutes, in a circle, several approaches with breaks according to my well-being so as not to overstrain too much, it definitely helps my well-being and psycho-emotional state, you feel more cheerful and in good shape after and for some time more during the day. You feel like "charged") that's the word)

It’s just great, it’s not necessary to squeeze an hour and a half out of yourself, if you can, of course, well done) but even in such a light form, you will still notice the effect, it will definitely be easier to start with a small amount, and there, if desired, it will not be so difficult to slowly increase the pace harmoniously (if you want). If not, even a couple of such circles will give you the effect of cheerfulness, you can leave small workouts for as long as you wish.

The load on the muscles, their contraction and relaxation produces a simply amazing effect on the body and mind. Try a little (just consciously tense some muscles and relax, with any exercise). It's just pure fantasy. I already somehow rediscovered this effect for myself, but like many others, I quit because I didn’t regularly pull big workouts. Make small ones, it’s psychologically easier, you almost don’t have to force yourself, and the effect will still be (what will inspire you to continue, even just at the same pace!)

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

Slightly behind the group, but catching up

Music for rocking))) I liked the track, there are a lot of motivational videos for it, but there is slightly controversial content, so I’ll just leave it neutral)