What I want to say from the bottom of my heart... conclusions, thoughts, findings, discoveries-32 weeks of training

What I want to say from the bottom of my heart... conclusions, thoughts, findings, discoveries-32 weeks of training

от Ruslan Matri -
Количество ответов: 0

Dear colleagues, like-minded people, friends, associates, on the eve of the Spring Seminar in Kunsangar, I would like to share a little accumulated experience and discoveries that have occurred since immersion in the Ocean of Knowledge, meaning, Yoga...
I'm not so long in Yoga, about 4 years. And during this short period, good buns appeared! Firstly, the efficiency in work and life communications has grown significantly. A healthy and dynamic circle of friends and acquaintances has appeared! There was a "hungry" interest in science, new professions, dance and music!! And corresponding new friends-acquaintances!!
Recently, with friends, they arranged a dance in the park at the royal dance floor at night !! They danced polka, waltz and other ancient and endangered species!! Immersed in that atmosphere, although they were without appropriate costumes!
I hope everything is just as interesting for you in your Oceans of Knowledge, on the path in your Dharma? Please share.