ideas and inspiration

ideas and inspiration

от Иван Шахкаламов -
Количество ответов: 0

Somehow it turned out that, on the one hand, I launched my KRYO, circumstances piled on, on the other hand, questions on the topic of karma and debt have been wandering in my head for a long time, on the third, the pranayama course has been smoothly completed and the course of introduction to axiomatics has begun. And as part of the distribution of debts in the current karmic conditions, a small opus with reflections was born. I'm posting it here as it should be улыбаюсь. Comments, instructions, corrections of obvious aspects that I did not understand are categorically welcome!

The life of every person is a manifestation of his Higher Self. We all have absolute freedom and power. Because of maya, we consider ourselves to be our manifestations. Illusion leads us to believe that one is another, ignorance arises, resulting in many chains of cause and effect, which we call karma, and which create all kinds of combinations of the circumstances of our lives. As a result, our freedom and power are transformed from absolute into conditional, limited.

But there is another concept, directly related to our freedom, but located above the layer of karmic conditioning. This is Debt. How is our freedom realized? On the one hand, it is an integral part of our higher self, on the other hand, we received some part of it due to the fact that someone gave us life in the human body, spent time and energy on our upbringing and support. Or we feel free to do what we enjoy and enjoy because many aspects of life are already well-established and comfortable in our world. And someone gave up part of their freedom to make it so.

The concept of duty arises, and we must give up part of our freedom for the benefit of others. We can see this postulate in the three principles of yoga. Yoga also tells us that the higher the degree of self-awareness, the more freedom and power a living being has. But also, the less ignorance, the more one acts from the concept of duty. Good examples are the higher brahmins in Vedic society, or the idea of ​​a king, autocracy. These people act out of duty, but at the same time they have maximum power and freedom. Action out of a sense of duty gives freedom, increases the level of prana, burns karma and takes it out of its plane, higher, to the level of super-logic.

Man is given the ability and opportunity to realize this and act in this way. But any qualities have different sides, it is easier to cut yourself with a sharp knife, and nuclear energy can destroy humanity. Such a game of the Creator, the Absolute drives the Evolution, no matter how strange and incomprehensible for us its trajectory may be. We have a unique opportunity to enjoy both the role of an observer and the main participant in this process. Everything for us and everything in us!