Where to look for inspiration for self-knowledge

Where to look for inspiration for self-knowledge

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

"1) began to regularly practice hatha yoga at the same time for about an hour (after work)

2) began to take notes again on the classes, I write less than before, but I regularly look through each lecture or material - this is several notes. better less but regularly

3) I feel a little progress in the practice of hatha, but a little bit I move in the awareness of the body, in the feeling of a different nature, a little further, a little deeper. such research as unexplored consequences little by little. nice. I go exclusively by the energy method. so at the moment it seems and gives joy in practice. the whole cycle of consciousness

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

"How to inspire another to practice? to engage in self-knowledge? how to ignite interest and inspiration in him? and this joy is how to find them again? maybe you are pinching yourself somewhere?, and not because you like it? Interest gradually ignites again in everything.

It’s like spiritual starvation, your strength is released in front of you, like food, but you don’t eat much, you grow this spiritual hunger a little bit, a hunger for impressions without going too far .. find interest, and with it inspiration and the opportunity to consciously take up again what is important to do. and this will definitely help to understand this pause. Over time, the desire to always keep a little freedom of prana is a vital task, this allows you to always have inspiration and ""not overeat"" impressions from any work or activity.

Yes, there is such activity, it is hard to “slow down”, otherwise who will be responsible for housing and communal services? but is there so much activity in your life over which you have no control at all? in my personal experience, it turns out that even that activity that is mandatory, even it can be redone without changing, not to mention other activities that only assume that it is necessary, in fact, they just eat up your time as a habit and have not brought any results for a long time. joy, no concrete results"

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

We go through Karma Yoga. The topic of working with negative and positive karma was discussed. For some reason, the realization inspired and fell down how much power we have at our preferred moment to change anything. any pattern of behavior, any selective check. it is only necessary to count in this island of untouchedness, to find oneself in this endless stream of trodden paths and return oneself to the moment of occurrence again and again, as long as one intends to be here and now not to reduce the habit, not to lose this skill, not to forget and again not fall asleep

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Ekaterina Kositsina and Tina Savitri for their responsiveness)

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I demand the impossible from myself less, I fix more on what I get in series

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

every day hatha 30min-hour

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

the login flies and I enter the password for itemp every time