About love

About love

by Елена Безникина -
Number of replies: 0

Recently I was asked how can I call for joy at a time like this? Dear ones, I urge you to be strong! Who will benefit from sadness and tears? Who are they for? If we think that with our tears we will help those who find themselves in a difficult situation or have lost loved ones, we are very much mistaken! Suffering is the path of weakness, the path of inaction and misunderstanding. If we somehow if we were involved in certain events, it means thet we ourselves formed the prerequisites for them, we ourselves planted these seeds. People need support, confidence and love right now! They need a shoulder to lean on, they need specific solutions that can only be found with a sober head. If you find it hard to watch people suffer, so don't! Organize help! If there is no way to provide material support, send your love and perseverance! For me, there are no insiders and outsiders. We do not live in an animal or primitive world! We are people, we are one. When we suffer, we multiply suffering. Loving, we create love! To walk the path of love means to walk the path of Power. Only by giving up our ego we can selflessly give love. No need to cherish your suffering, you need to think about those who feel hard! Tears will not help them... This is my personal position only, each of us is free to do as we wish...