Overcoming oneself and the purpose of life.

Overcoming oneself and the purpose of life.

от Ekaterina Kossitsina (Uma) -
Количество ответов: 0

I used to think that in life it is necessary to give up everything in order to follow the path of spiritual development, now a completely different side of being opens up to me. We studied the topic 4 goals in life. Now everything is turning around in my head. Previously, I thought that it was necessary to somehow forcibly deprive myself of everything, to engage in asceticism. Now I have learned that you need to get involved in life to the fullest, work, get legitimate pleasures in order to play enough of it, and only then you can achieve liberation, enlightenment. It's like periods of life - childhood, their games, then they become uninteresting, then youth, their games, deeds, and so on. Play, but do not flirt, remember the purpose of life, what it is for. To gain experience, defeat Maya and come out knowing the truth. The topic seems to be understandable at first glance, but also complex and deep.

I also continue to get excited about overcoming myself. How scary something new is, the heart beats, the voice intercepts. But then when you go through it, it seems, why was you afraid, because it’s not scary at all.

I remember I was even afraid to send voice messages, I didn’t like my voice, I was shy, now I can shoot videos, speak on video, and meet new students at work. It is a delight, and you feel great joy when you pass this barrier. This is yoga