silence around

silence around

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1) alive) 2) healthy) 3) cheerful)

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I think a lot about meditation and in general the state when you think and observe what thoughts are in your head and what thoughts lead to what emotional and psychological state. how your way of thinking during a conversation or correspondence with a person influences this very conversation and its outcome

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

Other thoughts. what is practice anyway? discussed at a special lesson, I thought myself. I came across this question when I woke up at night and wanted to relax the body like in shavasana, somehow I managed to feel deep muscle relaxation and very pleasant sensations in the whole body, although the whole practice consisted only in lowering attention to different parts and relaxing them. but it seemed that these two hours that I spent in this state had an effect on my general well-being more than the hourly practice before this yoga kriya. what if the effectiveness of the practice is not in specific movements and their number (although they are also important), but in how deeply you managed to dive inside, in the continuity of such perception and sensations. although it probably depends on what you are working on

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Vadim Valeryevich for a contagious example of striking performance

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I monotonously work on myself every day a little bit. take success by starvation

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

92 day kriya marathon (12 days missed) + 5 min mantra + 5 min pranayama. I continue to experiment with strength, the number of push-ups at a time is slowly growing from 40 to 53 so far

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

a feeling of silence around, which sometimes attacks you .. and so far I can’t understand what it is and what to do with it