Week of Victories

Week of Victories

от Ekaterina Kossitsina (Uma) -
Количество ответов: 0

Another week of training has come to an end! And it was a week of preparation for the yoga training test. Recently, I looked and thought, wow, how much material, how far homework is, and I couldn’t believe that I would get to this point. And here I am)) And today we passed the test at the NW group. It was exciting, we were given 3 minutes to answer, sometimes it was not enough, sometimes too much. Yoga should be saturated, imbued with knowledge, so as not to hesitate to answer these questions, as I don’t think, what is my name. I am delighted, this is the first experience to take the test live on the air !!! Want more. And the strangest thing is that I was calm)).

After the test, the whole team remained to write a review, everyone spoke on emotions, but the recording does not go ... The second time, but it does not go, everyone tried to make a record, but no, it does not go. We switched to telegram, but there with the sound of complexity. We returned to Skype, but the recording did not work. We then decided to record on the phone and Ruslan wrote it down. That was great!!!! We are getting closer to each other, and most importantly, we have yoga, we communicate on the topic of yoga, we all lacked this. Although we are far from each other, such meetings bring us closer.

It was also interesting that for a long time I was puzzled by questions that I could not answer, it bothered me a little, I asked the mentor, just sent the voice messages and decided that she would answer them when we met. But in the morning I got up and I didn’t have quite the answers, but my view, my attitude changed. Once again I am convinced that we are the Creators of our life, our universe.

And I also learned that our feedback forums are a storehouse of prana and bhava and this is a medicine that helps many. I am happy to share with you and let my review help everyone who needs it.