Trust in the Universe. Axiomatics of yoga as an important stage on the path of self-knowledge.

Trust in the Universe. Axiomatics of yoga as an important stage on the path of self-knowledge.

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

I have passed the fifth exam - the axiomatics of yoga. For me, the study of axioms has become a great milestone on the path of self-knowledge, now I have two points of support - the Higher Self and the Absolute. Before studying axioms and, in general, before yoga firmly entered my life, I was always used to relying only on myself. But now I know that in the implementation of any goal, I do everything in my power to the maximum, and the Universe does its part of the work. Now I realize that our Higher Self is free, omnipotent, has omniscience, and we ourselves are building our Universe. Everyone has it unique, inimitable, and everything that we express our will to see in it is realized. With the adoption of the axioms of yoga, trust in the Universe has increased, negative tendencies have decreased (fears, pain, anger, etc.). Yoga helps me to realize the causes of emotions, work with them, improve my life by reducing negative tendencies, trust the Universe, realizing that if you follow the yogic principles, then the Universe helps you.