Vacation, anatomy, sleep of the mind

Vacation, anatomy, sleep of the mind

от Kir Pit -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. a week of Generic yoga: I communicated a lot and productively with relatives; 2. I did a lot of things around the house, both in material terms and in terms of teaching relatives something new;

3. completed the tasks set for myself in the practice of yoga on vacation (daily meditation "wishes for happiness" and a conscious refusal of coffee - small steps in the practice of "planned-done").

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

When you listen to the opinions of different people about the same situation , you begin to see very clearly: everyone lives in their own world, perceiving what is happening exclusively through their previous experience. Most people live "thoughtlessly", not concentrating on the current situation, its causes and consequences, since awareness requires energy expenditure (for the work of the mind). And we usually either do not have the habit of living "without a template", or we do not have the energy to "turn on the mind" and be aware in the current situation.

Conclusion: we remember the peculiarities of the mind, practice mindfulness and increase the reserve of vital force with exercises!

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

We talked with my aunt about yoga, diseases and physiology; I showed her several asanas and explained the principles of performing them. Since she is a very sick person, she felt the effect of the performance immediately, she liked it and decided that she would now study regularly.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I thank all those who selflessly help others. I thank everyone who gives us life experience. I just thank all the living for the fact that you are there and it is interesting with you!

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I did a great job: I solved several everyday problems that could not be solved without me. I also rethought my attitude towards my relatives and began to understand them better, and my selfishness decreased.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

Every morning - half an hour of hathi, daily meditation "wishes of happiness to all living beings" for about 10-15 minutes. Since I was on vacation - every evening an additional hatha 30-60 minutes.