Sharpening your mind.

Sharpening your mind.

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

Yoga tells us that we strive to reduce thoughts, as well as to generally reach such a state of "Chitta Vritti Nirodha" when all thoughts disappear and we dissolve in Samadhi. I am always in a state of analyzing my actions, I think about cause-and-effect relationships (the law of karma), about the occurrence of all emotions (pain, fear, jealousy), greed, etc.), about associative links, about the Universe, the Absolute and the Higher Self.

Also the principles of yoga are always present my mind. That is, it turns out that the number of thoughts does not decrease, but only increases. It turns out that in this way I hone my mind, logic, analyze, rediscover yoga. I am my own psychoanalyst, it is very interesting to observe the games of the mind, to look at myself from the outside and to understand the nature of the emergence of certain emotions, to build logical chains of cause-and-effect relationships. In general, I can say that yoga has greatly changed my life, makes it better, helped me transform, become happier and increased my freedom.