Impossible is nothing (c) Yoga Nidra

Impossible is nothing (c) Yoga Nidra

от Olesya Shanti -
Количество ответов: 0

What I wasn’t prepared for at my first yoga nidra class was the need to quickly come up with and formulate the so-called sankalpa, or "the formula of firm determination." "Sincerely uttered at the start of yoga nidra, it <sankalpa> will definitely come true in your life." I did come up with something, of course, and it was sincere enough. But as I realized later, my sankalpa was too abstract and too high to come true - at least in this life. It was not about enlightenment, no. But close) And I already began to think about changing it to something more understandable and specific, although it is not recommended to do this... I almost stopped practicing nidra -  just practiced some separate blocks from time to time, not related to sankalpa. And suddenly... it began to unfold, in a completely magical and incomprehensible, phantasmagoric way. Impossible, but true)

So, what I want to say now is... Dream big! Impossible is nothing! And don’t rush to change sankalpas if you practice nidra ;) It surely works!