emotions 14 week

emotions 14 week

by Alena Gimalova -
Number of replies: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. I came to visit my mother in my hometown, I haven't been here since the summer, it feels longer. 2. I returned to school hurrah, it was difficult on the train without studying. 3. A lot of snow, I didn't feel it for a year.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

There are a lot of reflections. But it's not up to them yet, I want to do what I started and continue moving further in front. The children are happy to meet their dad, grandparents.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

"Inspiration in life!

YOGA is the most that there is no inspiration for, and of course I am still an inspirer for myself). On the train, I arranged yoga on the second day and bent this way and that, of course, it's not very convenient, but the break is still the same) we saw snow and everyone threw snow on the street, yoga of laughter and kindness)"

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I thank all course creators, curators and all students. I thank myself for the aspirations and care. I thank my parents for me and my children, I thank all my surroundings. I thank my readers. I thank those who gave karma work for their patience and understanding.I thank the universe for its support.

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm good. A very big fellow, I'm on the way and I don't give up, everything is cool.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.*

Every day Hatha, Kriya, Pranayama and mantra yoga for an hour.