kindness should be wise

kindness should be wise

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1) I finished the program for work, six months ago I didn’t even know how to approach it, I didn’t have enough knowledge

2) met with a former colleague who was promoted to another place, exchanged experiences, was very glad to see him

3) while there were big discounts bought a laptop, sometimes you are amazed how in a few years they manage to increase the performance by a multiple (this is often called Moore's law, the observation that over the past 40 years performance has doubled every two years and still, at the same price)

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

after work, sometimes I play computer (this is my way of entertainment and relaxation).

For the last 5 years I have been playing essentially only one game, I wrote about it somehow. Against other people, in teams of 5x5. I'm finally getting into the silver league. (although this is the second league from the end, but you yourself try to win there) it's not so easy)

Any game where your rivals are other people can teach you a lot in terms of other people's behavior. Successful and unsuccessful models. And tell you a lot about you

And I wanted to share an interesting observation. If you play 5-10 matches in a row (each game is about 15 minutes). then God forbid you win 50%.

But...if you play only 1-2 matches a day...then the result starts to be noticeably better, and literally in a week or two from the very bottom I climbed a league higher, and this is about 20 games to win more than lose.

What's the secret? it seems to me fresh brains and not clouded look.

When you play too many games in a row, you get lost in what is happening at all, what is the goal, you get angry at the allies because they are "crooked" and do not know how to play (even if they are). In the meantime, you are spamming the chat together with the whole team, finding out whose mother is better [instead of playing], the opponents are already breaking the lock for you. Starting the next match right there, even with other people, then you are completely sure that these new ones are no better than the previous ones. And one game after another in this state, you just catch a series of defeats and drain your entire rating, falling to the bottom. And the best thing to do at such a moment is to just stop, close the game and stop losing.

Playing only 1-2 games you don't have time to get involved too deeply. And once you pull yourself out of all the drama and you start to see the big picture, the defeat is not so acute. your actions become more logical and you learn better from mistakes

And the fact that even if someone in the team plays poorly is of less and less importance. Allies change every match. And in the long run, your fresh perspective overpowers other people's occasional mistakes. Others are things you often have no control over. But what you can influence in many ways is your own game.

The deeper you get involved in forgetting everything around you, the worse the result.

Sometimes you just have to get yourself out of the game and not play a lot. And then the efficiency increases. And between moving up in "rank" and falling, that's often all that matters. It would seem a trifle, but the result is just the opposite.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

got into a strange situation where some of the people from whom I needed to get information on the project doubted my good intentions. As a result, under even stranger circumstances and by chance, another part of the people provided it to me in a larger volume even than I needed, which solved a potentially very big problem. Tried to be as kind as possible, I don't know if it affected but in the end what happened almost felt like divine intervention, contrary to probability

Kindness will not always solve all problems. In addition to it, other actions are needed. Kindness must be smart

But other things being equal, kindness will give you an advantage that is not always clearly visible.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Katya Ahimsa for help, Yulia Devi for kind words

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK.

hatha every day

07. DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING.

-

Your favorite band recently released a new album.