Monthly Report - 8 Weeks of Training

Monthly Report - 8 Weeks of Training

от Tatiana Istomina -
Количество ответов: 0

It's been a long interesting and transformational month. This month I got into an experiment - what it's like to live one day, with no plans for tomorrow and trusting the universe completely. A lot of fears came out, but each new day showed kindness and love all around. It helps to know that the universe is harmonious and enlightened in every moment. Also remembering that volition is strongest. The practice of yoga is already needed like air. I am falling more and more in love with hatha yoga, I can catch harmony and go into meditation.With pleasure I immerse myself in yoga training. Especially the topics of effectiveness, creativity and chastity resonated.

The seminar inspired even more and confirmed the decision to reach the end. I could see myself finishing my master's degree. I had never seen such magical people in such large numbers. It felt like I came home and found my family.  Now there is the notion of a cloud of a school and a desire to come to every seminar.  The topic of kama ran deep and caused a lot of awareness: the concept of enjoyment is so deeply dissected that I recall phrases from the lectures every day, as if I dipped into the concept itself and it reveals and reveals itself more and more.

This month I set a goal and established the decision to follow the path that most resonates, hopefully this is my dharma. A start has been made - I will start in December.