Emotions at 4 weeks of training

Emotions at 4 weeks of training

от Tatiana Istomina -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. I met a sincere person. .2. I was glad that I was ready to go into deep relationships with others. 3. Enjoyed the road, beauty, freedom of movement.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I felt that living alone is much easier than with people, even the closest ones. It's good that there are 3 principles that help in relationships with people and in different life situations. And the autumn mood works. I want to go to the lair and study, study and study). I have always had my senses disabled. It was very convenient - not to see, not to hear, not to smell and not to feel. It was convenient for me, but not for others. Now something is changing - smells, temperature, sensitivity. It's like I'm waking up...Yoga helps to stay calm, observe and change your life.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

Inspired by hatha yoga lectures and practice. Previously, for many years, she went the easy way, motherly, not overcoming herself, but relaxing. It's time for a father's journey. I feel my body, I feel my muscles, I have a pleasant feeling that I am doing everything harmoniously and correctly. I started to get interested in English - I insert words, phrases in English into everyday life. I feel brains have earned. How interesting everything is !!!

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I want to thank everyone who is involved in MYU! I thank everyone who leads the PPP - joint practice, even online, is very effective.

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow! I gradually include English in my life! How glad I am that I am ready for both knowledge and practice! I enjoy karma work!! How great it is to do what brings pleasure and inspires! IT development is in the queue!

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

Every day morning practice for 1.5-2 hours. Hatha yoga, kriya yoga, mantra yoga, pranayama yoga. I'm trying bakasana.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

I never got to the redmine ... Some kind of resistance is direct .. I need to ask for help.