Emotions at 3 weeks of training

Emotions at 3 weeks of training

от Tatiana Istomina -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. Lived alone for 2 days on the seashore in a tent, in a storm. Lots of incredible discoveries and insights. I felt like the instinct of self-preservation kicked in! 2. Enjoyed the beauty and power of the elements. 3. I am glad that I live in this unusually beautiful place with a variety of natural areas, from the sea to the mountains.

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

Every time I re-read the lecture notes, when I was still studying as a free listener, and again, as if for the first time, I read it. He responds differently every time. Any pain is ignorance. Indeed, applying to different situations, I see that it is so. Some areas of life seem to be in a fog - and they lack clarity and the situations in them hurt the most. Even in yoga training, I read with pleasure that the family comes first and how to integrate yoga into life in an environmentally friendly way. I didn’t have this knowledge before, and I, like a bear in a china shop, pushed yoga into family life, destroying everything in its path. Now it's time to understand how it should be. Better late than never.

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

Hatha yoga is now my inspiration! After the lectures of VVZ, all practices are revealed more and more clearly. How my mind loves all these thorough explanations. I am learning to feel harmony in every asana. In some it is easy and simple, but the balances are the hardest for me and strength. There used to be a bias towards relaxation, Energy. But I noticed every time it gets better and better, and in time more and more stable.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

I want to thank Mila for the inspiration and desire to do Hatha Yoga. Classmates and curator Oleg for revealing the topic of yoga training from different angles.

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I'm fine fellow! I realized that I was stuck in the role of an outside observer of life and decided to get out of this role. Goals and plans for life! Following 3 principles.

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

Every day hatha, kriya, pranayama and mantra yoga for 1.5-2 hours. Mastering the bow pose and increasing the time in the plank.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

I didn’t get to redmine, I want to choose a karma job, something with the study of IT.