Why Autumn is the golden time!!!

Why Autumn is the golden time!!!

от Ruslan Matri -
Количество ответов: 0

The golden robe seemed to come to the balls

Triumph and prosperity, joy, harvest, good

The circle of the universe spun perfectly and lovingly

The immortal gaze smiled, things are going well ....

Dear colleagues, like-minded people, beloved curators, glorious yogis, and yoginis, I am gradually summing up the results of the year of study at MYU. Your and my efforts brought a good harvest. I felt different tastes in the fruits of learning. Juicy aroma of the first exam. Friendly and responsible atmosphere, satsang, warmth and knowledge. Very energetic and pleasant place. Glad to meet like-minded people from all over the country. Early Kriya yoga, you know, like mother's morning porridge in childhood. Deep, ancient sensations of powerful energy and awareness of the wisdom of the Vedas. Saturated lectures, exchange of views, a fair, a mysterious walk around the stupa.. A long aftertaste at home after the seminar. What am I doing all this..? I noticed that in the fall, in the natural cycle, the result of spring and summer takes place, the analysis and counting of seeds for sowing the future harvest of deeds. Like polished gold, the mind and thoughts sparkle. Ahead of the season of calm and tranquility-winter ...