Games of my mind

Games of my mind

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

The more awareness, the more analysis and thoughts in the head ... when will chitta vritti nirodha come?!

I guess not in this life. My mind controls me and always wanting to remain in a state of observation and tamas, although it wants to eat smth new in order to have a fun. Now there is a complicated period inn my life I have a lot of work and studying, there will be exam soon.

So I've been struggling with my mind for 3 weeks already, he persuades me to feel sorry for myself and reschedule the exam, citing a lot of arguments.

But I am adamant and try to negotiate with him, promising him goodies in the form of rest after a period of hard work and passing the exam.

We are struggling with varying degrees of success. But it's all a fun game. The principles of yoga and the principles of karma work help me.

They are always present in the background, that's what it means to accept them! Previously, it didn’t go so deep for me, I thought it was just a ritual.

But now I understand what deep meaning lies in it. Tat swam asi! May my Higher Self and Absolute be with me, may the potential of omniscience and omnipotence be revealed in me)