Don't back down and don't give up! Go to the end!

Don't back down and don't give up! Go to the end!

от Natalia Li -
Количество ответов: 0

This year was marked by various events in my life: sad, joyful, something new came into my life. Yoga helped me endure the pain of losing the most precious person in the world, I was able to look at this fact in a different way, as the course of life, which consists of a series of births and deaths, and this is a logical course of life. Often, we perceive the loss of a loved one from a selfish position, asking the question: "How will I be without him? Why is life so unfair to me, etc." But yoga gives us a different perception and answers even to such complex questions of being. My experience has shown that it is easier for me to perceive the departure of a person from life as liberation and entering a new stage - rebirth. After a series of all the changes, my mind told me to give up, quit yoga, as there was little time to pay due attention to study, but I "Brahman and nothing else", taking power over my mind, continued and continue to go the path of self-knowledge. I thank my like-minded people, curators and everyone who gave me incredible support and supported me! I call on all who want to get rid of suffering outside and inside, to expand their freedom to join us in IOYU!