monthly control review

monthly control review

от Liudmila Lukintsova -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1. My mother came to visit, celebrated my Birthday in a narrow family circle) 2. Advanced in the workflow, the main thing is not to relax and not go into passivity 3. Went to the ballet in the Kremlin Palace

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

I was thinking about the fact that people have, as it were, "default settings", where they are automatically configured for negative reactions to what is happening. As if everything is negative and negative by default and without strain. But our main goal is to change these settings. It is always more difficult to look for the positive and see the pros where the cons are drawn by default. But only if you consciously change your thinking to a positive one, you can develop the habit of thinking positively. Observe, notice, analyze...

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR A WEEK.

We talked with the mentor. Very emotional and productive. On our always relevant topics of Karma Yoga and the Three Principles. During the conversation there were many insights of interesting thoughts.

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Mentor Natalia for pleasant conversations and the exchange of bhava) To all loved ones for congratulations on dr and gifts) To my friend Nastya for sincere communication. To all friends and acquaintances who congratulated me)

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

I praise myself for kindness, for observing the 3 principles consciously where it was morally difficult

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE FOR A WEEK. *

Hatha, Kriya, - mix in the mornings and evenings - 30-40 minutes, yoga running - so far 2 p a week (will be every morning); mantra, pranayama - according to mood, was a couple of times a week.

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*