Why do I love yoga

Why do I love yoga

от Иван Шахкаламов -
Количество ответов: 0

Why do I love yoga? Against the background of well-known events that dramatically change our current, everyday life, and our attitude to various things and phenomena, and the assessment of plans and prospects for the future, the importance, role and practical significance of yoga in my life is somehow clearly and clearly felt. Applying the skills of honing logic, relying on concepts and principles, it became much easier for me to understand (I recently came to yoga) the essence of what is happening, the logic of events. It has also become easier to find clear ways to solve the puzzles offered by the mind, which means that an island of calm appears, a base, an assemblage point. Prana is not wasted on incomprehensible throwing. I become stronger and freer. Comparison of events, reflections with the principles of yoga easily puts emotional controversial points in the right direction. At the same time, practical skills allow you to feel balance, stability, flexibility, mobility, lightness and strength, all at the same time, and at all levels and structures! Different practices make it possible to solve specific problems for the mind, body, nerves, hormones, you can list all the known parts and components. This is a gift, a treasure that gives the freedom to be what a Man should be. This is such an ode to yoga!