there would be no happiness but misfortune helped. Turn defeat into victory

there would be no happiness but misfortune helped. Turn defeat into victory

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVES.

1) went with a group of friends to virtual reality (put on a helmet, see each other in the virtual world how you move), played shooter in the team, it was fun 2) took a vacation for a week that ended just yesterday on Monday 3) slowly but surely the back relaxes ( I directed all my attention to it and to its health, changed the schedule and daily routine)

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

Pain can act as a point of concentration, natural, when something hurts you get such a natural "samadhi with an object" where the object is your pain, because when something really hurts, you can’t even think)) turn defeat into victory

03. MY INSPIRATION IN YOGA FOR THE WEEK.

I took a special week of vacation and just lay there, almost in shavasana all day long, sitting at the computer for 12-16 hours at work makes itself felt after 6-8 years. this is no longer possible) the meaning of yoga is to remove tension from the body faster than it accumulates, otherwise there will be no long-term improvement

04. MY GRATITUDE AND PRAISE.

Alex Vira for kind words and support) and for a photo 10 years ago)) so many warm memories

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

for the ability to stand even when there is nothing to stand on) and the ability to admit your mistakes to yourself

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE IN A WEEK.*

40 hours of shavasana (more), when something hurts, you give yourself to it, because there’s no time for jokes) every day it became a little easier and I sank deeper into the relaxation of the body, the bundle after bundle of nerves slowly dissolved for hours and untied with attention, weakening, until i reached the sacrum, which turned out to be the main source of pain ... i began to release it layer by layer and even legs went limp and relaxed. it's amazing how a source of tension in one part of the body can lead to spasms altogether in another. so many discoveries made in a week in personal practice. like I was on a weekly retreat

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES.*

health