20 week.

20 week.

by polina maletta -
Number of replies: 0

Our life is a swing, then takeoff, then down, and so on all the time, as without good there is no evil, like the sun without the moon, secrets without openness, right and left, and so on.  It's amazing when you start to grow in a fall, not to hide in a shell, but rather to ask yourself questions why is it so ... this week I was a dumbass, at least that's how I felt inside.  There is a lecture, but I don’t know half of the information here and there, I seem to listen, I seem to read and write down, but I observe and realize that for the first time I know the topic.  The cameras turned off, you are left alone with yourself and thoughts are spinning: “I just need it, I don’t understand a single word why this is so, but for some reason it’s like this, maybe nothing works for me at all, or maybe it’s not mine, maybe  to some it is given, and to some it is not ... ".  An hour passed, and then it hit me, but why did I just decide that I didn’t understand, and if you didn’t understand, study again, perhaps the reason is that you put little effort, but just why there should be a reason, you either study and look for answers  to the question, either start whining, but sorry here without whining ... and it just dawned on me ... I gave myself a good scolding for rethinking.  And here the most interesting thing began for me, when they sent me a video, where there were terms that I learned here in MYU and it became so pleasant.  It was that moment that was fixative in that I like the feeling of constant fullness, necessity, development, and even if everything is not right away, even if it is not clear, even after a few times, but understanding comes.  It is postponed at the moment when you have already taken at least one step towards knowledge.  It is wonderful.