Collapsing the senses

Collapsing the senses

от Ekaterina Tumanskaya -
Количество ответов: 0

In recent months, I want simplicity and minimalism in everything. In the house - nothing superfluous, in emotions - balance, a golden mean, neutrality in judgments about the world - everything goes the way it goes, so it is necessary, in gaining knowledge - all knowledge inside me, limitation of the external flow of information, in yoga practice - meditation on the brow and inner light and simple postures.

It seems that I have lost my feelings, emotions, joy of life ... To some extent, it is. Everything that was of interest earlier - has ceased to interest, I do not want to please the senses, there are no material desires and ambitions. The period of non-action, non-desire, folding of the senses ... Although outwardly I can show both joy and some emotions. But there is no involvement, there is no attachment. There is an awareness and understanding that all this is done by the body, not I.

Sometimes it's not clear what's next? How to develop, where to move, what to strive for? But I trust the Absolute to resolve this issue ...

Приложение 1641033646609.JPEG