reflections of the "teapot"

reflections of the "teapot"

от Иван Шахкаламов -
Количество ответов: 0

We study the theory of yoga. I understand that there will also be axioms, and a lot of things, but so far such thoughts. Reflection of a "teapot" from junior courses, moderately lazy, with all that it implies .. The whole world, the universe, is vibration, or vibrations. Interlacing of frequencies, waves, spectra. We ourselves are also vibrations. The essence is a piece of the universe, separated by maya, but also ringing, luminous, vibrating. I am Brahman and nothing else. Brahman, the Absolute, the Supreme That, the source of everything, all vibrations, all concepts and characteristics, in itself has no characteristics, and at the same time has any of the possible characteristics. How can I, in the human body, co-tune with this, feel my involvement, connection? Should we strive to become infinite, to merge with everything that is possible? Or should we strive to become nothing, beyond the concepts of something? On reflection, we can assume that we need to move from one to the other, and vice versa, strive to be and feel both ... That is, vibrate ... And we are vibration! Eureka, whatever! Get down to business! улыбаюсь. Happy New Year, everyone!