If you tense up first, then it is easier to relax after

If you tense up first, then it is easier to relax after

от Nikita Prahlada -
Количество ответов: 0

01. MY THREE POSITIVE.

1) I went to a massage 2) I got a bunch of congratulations on my birthday)) 3) I found the cause of my back pain, took action, everything went away in a couple of days

02. MY REFLECTIONS AND DISCOVERIES.

how strongly our body pains affect our way of thinking, how chronic small pain in the thoracic region or in the lower back can lead to the fact that at the right moments unnecessary thoughts climb into the head and poison the mind, introducing it imperceptibly into tamas (painful depressive stupor) and adjusting to the general feeling of pain in the body, especially for chronically neglected areas. Sometimes by just rubbing the pain in the muscles with a massage or load, then comes the pleasure that the pain is gone and the tension is relieved. Choosing asceticism in some places, we temporarily feel pain, but this is a necessary pain, followed by pleasure and liberation.

03. MY YOGA INSPIRED PER WEEK.

doing kriya, now I try to strain almost all possible muscles involved in the exercise by ~ 80% of the maximum, trying to develop and feel them. Sometimes at different times I try different approaches to kriya, at the moment this approach seems to be the most relevant. I feel an impulse to rajas (activity) and I like doing kriyas and after kriya I am charged with efficiency and determination

04. MY THANKS AND PRAISES.

Classmate Mila) Immediately 2 praises. One for the recommendation of an excellent massage therapist who squeezed me so much that I could not even get up, it was so good. The second - for the thought about the need for physical strength excecises (I speak about myself first of all). The alternation of physical training when you are wet from how you worked out different muscle groups and yoga with relaxation gives the best result (for me personally, for sure). Among other things, I agree with Mila, physical activity allows you to get more pleasure from ordinary hatha yoga and shavasana, even simply allowing you to relax better and deeper (when there is a regular load, then relaxation for some reason is given easier and deeper, as if raising the amplitude of tension a little higher, then it is possible to get a greater amplitude of relaxation, and oddly enough to relax those places that could not be relaxed without this load, this is such a paradox)

05. I WANT TO PRAISE MYSELF.

for honestly admitting to myself that I have an insufficiently developed muscle frame (at least even for my work, sitting at the computer up to 14 hours a day). The muscles of the back and lower back are not strong enough to hold the load and transfer it to the arching spine, which then hurts. I’m starting to pay more attention to strengthening and developing muscles, of course I’m unlikely to swing, but I’ll slowly introduce power physical training), at least doing kriyas with much more power, really power methods (without bending myself) is the first obvious step, because forpower excecises separately it's currently hard to carve out time, probably after the end of the kriya marathon I will probably think about it

06. PERSONAL YOGA PRACTICE PER WEEK. *

Day 63 of the kriya marathon (7 days skipped) + 5 min mantra + 5 min pranayama

07. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES. *

No