Yoga Courses 003. The first, second and third principles of yoga. Dharma.
We are very glad to see you here and we hope to be useful offering you our Yoga Courses. Here you will find some information about online courses and what you will be able to learn if you continue using our website.
- PRINCIPLES OF YOGA -
... KINDNESS ... EFFICIENT ... HAPPINESS...
Estimated time for passing entire course: 4 hours 30 minutes
1. It is very easy to study here. Enroll in the course and start studying the first step.
2. When you have finished with the material you will have to pass a test. If you do not pass the test, please repeat the step.
3. If you receive a sufficient grade you may continue with the next step. It will become visible only when you have passed the test well.
4. When all steps are completed you need to do and hand in the homework. Afterwards you will receive the access code for the next course.
About the course "The first, second and third principles of yoga. Dharma."
Yoga is ancient and modern teaching at the same time. It offers non-aging methods for people to become happy. Each yogi needs to stand strong on basic yoga principles and terms. Thereby this course is devoted to the following topics:
- Fundamental yoga principle: Principle of kindness and Principle of efficiency
- Understanding the duty and Dharma
- Connection and contradictions between fundamental yoga principles
- Decision making and yoga. Formula for better decisions
- Review of some questions asked by Open Yoga students