START LEARNING YOGA.
Education forms for yoga studies
This table shows education forms for various study plans.
Free plan offers yoga theory, practice and insight in classical methods of yoga.
Basic planoffers in addition to the free plan more detailed insight in classical methods of yoga and consulting of Yoga Teacher.
Advanced plan in addition to Basic plan includes Personal Yoga Teacher, insight in the advanced methods offering faster development in yoga.Teacher training is offering yoga theory and practice, consulting, personal Yoga Teacher, classical kinds of yoga, advanced methods of yoga, certificate of yoga teacher, and group mates to share mutual way in the studying of yoga.
Yoga studies for beginners
- Your yoga IQ.
- Structure and content of OpenYoga courses. The language of the courses.
- Requirements for studying yoga – tangible and intangible. Yoga diary.
- Characteristics of yoga students. Importance of time management in studies.
- Site rules. Important notice! Why are the courses offered for free?
- Facts about yoga today. Why has yoga become so popular?
- Education plans. Personal tutor. Skype consulting.
- Home task #1 and certificate.
What is Yoga? Introduction to Yoga.
Also you will find out about the attitude of yoga to religion and science, take a small insight in yoga history. With this course you will start forming strong foundation for your yoga studies.
What is yoga? (Course 001)
- Yoga definition and the method of yoga
- Two basic yoga principles - forming the foundation of the teaching
- Goal of yoga
- Classification of yoga among other teachings and systems
- Creators of yoga
- Yoga and religion
- Yoga and science
- A little bit about yoga history
- Finding the right yoga school for you
- Costs of yoga studies
- Aspect of freedom in yoga
- Few new terms you need to know when getting to know yoga
- Homework #1 and certificate.
Yoga teachers, Yoga instructors program and yoga schools
Yoga beginners often feel confused on the beginning of yoga path. They wish to find their own school and teacher. However, it is not like finding traditional university or a tutor when a lot of things are determined by publicly accessible information and price. This course reviews questions on what to search for and what to do while searching the yoga teacher and/or school. And how to compare different yoga schools?
Some people confuse yoga with sports. Here you will find why yoga is not sports and if it is possible to do both of them at the same time.
- Who is a Yoga Teacher and who is not? Where to find a true Yoga Teacher?
- What is a yoga school and how to find the one for you?
- Question of immortality
- Yoga and sexuality - taboo or not?
- Yoga and sport - friends or foes?
- Certification of yoga and Yoga Teachers
- Fast answers to yoga beginners about learning of theory, superpowers, age.
- Possible problems on the yoga path beginning
- Language of yoga materials
- Homework and certificate
Basic principles of yoga. First & second yoga principle.
How do you make your decisions? Do you follow pure logic or trust only your heart? Do you ever analyze your decisions? Yoga highly evaluates freedom, including when making different decisions. Yoga also offers specific sequence how to make the best possible decisions. In this lesson you will find out more about this algorithm.
Connection of the First and the Second Principle of YogaYoga is ancient and modern teaching at the same time. It offers non-aging methods for people to become happy. Each yogi needs to stand strong on basic yoga principles and terms. Thereby this course is devoted to the following topics:
- Fundamental yoga principle: Principle of kindness and Principle of efficiency
- Understanding the duty and Dharma
- Connection and contradictions between fundamental yoga principles
- Decision making and yoga. Formula for better decisions
- Review of some questions asked by Open Yoga students